Genuine Anderson Power Products connector, 6802G1, SB120 – hsg and cnt #2 (33.62mm²) Red
Like the other Multipole connectors, the SB®120 offers colour coded mechanically keyed housings. Keys can be used to identify and separate different circuits, or prevent users from accidentally cross mating different voltages. Wires sizes from #10 (5.3 mm²) to #1 (42.4 mm²) are held in the second smallest SB® housing.
- New extended range contacts expand wire size up to #1 AWG (42.4 mm²) Allows UL rated currents up to 240 amps
- Chemical resistant housing option Extends temperature range down to -40°C, while offering enhanced UV and chemical resistance
- Panel mounting grooves with use of mounting clamps, can be easily mounted through panels
- Spring loaded silver plated contoured contacts
- Self wiping cleaning action which insures greater conductivity and longer life.
- Rugged material that has proved itself in electrical electronic and industrial applications.
- Mechanical keys moulded into the connectors assures only connectors of the same colour will mate.
- Please see data sheet for other features.
Anderson SB120 6802G1 Grey Connector – Data Sheet