Forklift Battery Watering GUN-X
The GUN-X is the worlds best selling, and leading, forklift battery watering gun for adding water to batteries.
The battery filler gun automatically shutoffs when the electrolyte level is at the designated height and can be used directly from the mains (if suitable quality of water and pressure), from a water deionizer or battery topping cart.
When compared to hand watering a battery, the Philadelphia Scientific Battery Watering Gun saves time, improves topping accuracy and increases operator safety. Read about correct watering of batteries here.
The ergonomically designed forklift battery water refilling gun is suitable for filling forklift truck batteries. Other applications include:
- golf buggy batteries
- floor cleaner (scrubbers) batteries
- standby power batteries
- ground support equipment batteries, such as airport tuggers
- Input/Operating Pressure: <80psi (<5.6 bar)
- Flow Rate: 1.7 gpm (6.4 lpm)
- System Exposure Temperature: 35° to 160°F (2° to 71°C)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg)
- Product Height: 17 in (43.2 cm)
- Product Length: 7 in (17.8 cm)
- Product Width: 2 in (5.1 cm)
- Shut off: Automatic Shut-Off
- Nozzle Angle: 45°
- Nozzle diameter: 0.67 in (17 mm)