HydroPure™ Replacement Deionized Water Cartridge
This is a Philadelphia Scientific replacement deionized water PS-600 cartridge for the complete HydroPure deionized water system.
Tap water is passed through the deionized water cartridge filter, which contains beds of cationic and anionic resins that electrostatically remove impurities. The result is very pure water. When the filter becomes exhausted it is simply replaced with a fresh one.
Each deionizer cartridge will produce on average 2400 litres if water. The HydroPure systems comes with an inbuilt, battery powered, purity light. The purity light will alert you when the quality of the output water goes above 50ppm of dissolved solids.
This cartridge can also be used in the Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Pro battery watering cart.
- Input/Operating Pressure: <80psi (<5.52 bar)
- System Exposure Temperature: 35° to 160°F (2° to 71°C)
- Weight: 14 lb (6.35 kg)
- Product Height: 27 in (68.60 cm)
- Product Length: 4.5 in (11.43 cm)
- Product Width: 4.5 in (11.43 cm)
- Capacity: 600 gallons (2,271 l) based on incoming water quality
Purity Table For PS-600 Cartridge
The exhausted PS-600 cartridge contains no toxins and can be easily disposed of.