HydroPure™ Deionized Water Cartridge
Philadelphia Scientific PS-600 deionized water cartridge,replacement for the complete HydroPure deionized water system.
Tap water passes through the deionized water cartridge filter. The filter contains beds of cationic and anionic resins that electrostatically remove impurities. The result? Very pure water.
When the filter becomes exhausted you simply replace with a fresh one.
Each deionizer cartridge will produce on average 2400 litres if water. For reassurance, the HydroPure system comes with an inbuilt, battery powered, purity light which will alert you when the quality of the output water goes above 50ppm of dissolved solids.
This cartridge can also be used in the Philadelphia Scientific HydroFill Pro battery watering cart.
- Input/Operating Pressure: <80psi (<5.52 bar)
- System Exposure Temperature: 35° to 160°F (2° to 71°C)
- Weight: 14 lb (6.35 kg)
- Product Height: 27 in (68.60 cm)
- Product Length: 4.5 in (11.43 cm)
- Product Width: 4.5 in (11.43 cm)
- Capacity: 600 gallons (2,271 l) based on incoming water quality
Purity Table For PS-600 Cartridge
Disposal of deionized cartridge
An exhausted PS-600 cartridge contains no toxins and can be easily disposed of.