Genuine Anderson Power Products connector, E6389G2, SBE160 -35 mm² – Black 80 V
SBE® connectors can integrate up to 8 auxiliary power / signal contacts along with the two primary power circuits. Sequencing within auxiliary positions is possible using the 4 pin lengths available in the 1×4 auxiliary connector. The SBE® touch safety rating is equivalent to that of the SBS® connector line.
- Silver Plated Wire Contacts up to 300 mcm (152 mm²) Allows low resistance UL rated currents up to 350 amps per pole
- Up to 8 Last-mate / First-break Auxiliary’s Enables intelligent power switching, CAN and interlock loop circuitry, as well as power up to 20 amps per pole
- Durable Housings and Contacts Like all Multipole connectors, the silver plated power contacts are rated up to 10,000 mating cycles
- Spring loaded silver plated contoured contacts
- Self wiping cleaning action which insures greater conductivity and longer life.
- Rugged material that has proved itself in electrical electronic and industrial applications.
- Mechanical keys moulded into the connectors assures only connectors of the same colour will mate.
- Please see data sheet for other features.
Anderson E6389G2 SBE160 Connector – Data Sheet