Genuine Anderson Power Products connector, 6328G6, SB175 – #4 (21.15 mm²) Yellow 12 V
Wires sizes from #10 (5.3 mm²) to 1/0 (53.5 mm²) fit in the second to largest connector in the SB® series. The 3 pole SB®175 adds an additional position for power or grounding. All Multipole wire connector housings are genderless and mate to themselves minimizing inventory and assembly complexity.
- Silver Plated Wire Contacts up to 1/0 (50 mm²) Allows UL rated currents up to 280 amps
- Chemical Resistant Housing Option Extends temperature range down to -40°C, while offering enhanced UV and chemical resistance
- UL Rated for Hot Plugging up to 100 Amps Great for battery or other applications where the ability to interrupt circuits is required
|Yellow||12 Volts||21.15mm² / 33.62 mm² / 53.50mm²|
|Orange||18 Volts||21.15mm² / 33.62 mm² / 53.50mm²|
|Red||24 Volts||21.15mm² / 33.62 mm² / 53.50mm²|
|Grey||36 Volts||21.15mm² / 33.62 mm² / 53.50mm²|
|Blue||48 Volts||21.15mm² / 33.62 mm² / 53.50mm²|
- Spring loaded silver plated contoured contacts
- Self wiping cleaning action which insures greater conductivity and longer life.
- Rugged material that has proved itself in electrical electronic and industrial applications.
- Mechanical keys moulded into the connectors assures only connectors of the same colour will mate.
- Please see data sheet for other features.