Genuine Anderson Power Products connector, 6324G1, SB350 – 2/0 (67.43 mm²) – Green 72 V
The SB®350 is the largest connector in the series with power capabilities up to 450 amps with 4/0 wire. Wires ranging from #1/0 (50 mm²) to 300 mcm (152 mm²) fit into the one piece housing available in standard PC or a chemical resistant PBT/PC blend. Silver plated wire or busbar contacts minimize electrical resistance while offering supreme durability and reliability.
- Up to 300 mcm (152 mm²) Wires Allows UL rated currents up to 450 amps with 4/0 wire
- Chemical Resistant Housing Option Extends temperature range down to -40°C, while offering enhanced UV and chemical resistance
- Same Housings Used for Wire and Busbar Contacts Enables color-coded mechanically keyed wire to busbar connections
|Yellow||12 Volts||67.43 mm²|
|Red||24 Volts||67.43 mm²|
|Grey||36 Volts||67.43 mm²|
|Blue||48 Volts||67.43 mm²|
|Green||72 Volts||67.43 mm²|
- Spring loaded silver plated contoured contacts
- Self wiping cleaning action which insures greater conductivity and longer life.
- Rugged material that has proved itself in electrical electronic and industrial applications.
- Mechanical keys moulded into the connectors assures only connectors of the same colour will mate.
- Please see data sheet for other features.