Genuine Anderson Power Products connector, 6319G1, SB50 #10/12 (5.26/3.31 mm²) Grey 36 V
Based on the design pioneered by Anderson in 1953, APP®’s two pole SB® connectors set the standard for DC power distribution and battery connections. SB®50 connectors feature a one piece plastic housing using stainless steel springs to hold low resistance contacts in place. Wires sizes from #16 (1.3 mm²) to #6 (13.3 mm²) are held in the smallest of the SB® series housings.
- Low Resistance Silver or Tin Plated Copper Contacts Allows UL rated currents up to 120 amps
- UL Rated for Hot Plugging up to 50 Amps Great for battery or other applications where the ability to interrupt circuits is required
- Wire, PCB, and Busbar Contacts Allows one connection system to meet multiple needs
|Yellow||12 Volts||5.26 mm² / 13.30 mm²|
|Orange||18 Volts||(5.26/3.31 mm²) / 13.30 mm²|
|Red||24 Volts||(5.26/3.31 mm²) / 13.30 mm²|
|Grey||36 Volts||(5.26/3.31 mm²) / 13.30 mm²|
|Blue||48 Volts||5.26 mm² / 13.30 mm²|
|Black||80 Volts||(5.26/3.31 mm²) / 13.30 mm²|
- Spring loaded silver plated contoured contacts
- Self wiping cleaning action which insures greater conductivity and longer life.
- Rugged material that has proved itself in electrical electronic and industrial applications.
- Mechanical keys moulded into the connectors assures only connectors of the same colour will mate.
- Please see data sheet for other features.